Tuesday, November 22, 2011

::Wedding - Deqwan & Dalili Michelle Wee (melodi)::

assalamualaikum


as seen in above picture, last sunday night mama n i went to

Deqwan & Michelle melodi wedding

or name islam die Dalili

at Duchess Place, Jalan Ampang.


we were invited since mama n Deqwan's mom (in the middle) are friends

back in Utusan long time ago.

her mom already pension, while mama will be next year :)


so here are their gang back that time. most of them retired already.

so they only catch-up once a while during wedding.


enough of the makcik2 story..now back to the main story.

the 'pengantin'







Jaclyn victor perform that night


fara fauzana n me :)


Iqram dinzly and me...
**pic that make most of my frens angry wit me.wink*wink**

so that all about the wedding.

my mom enjoy lepak2, chatting2 with her frens
n me love snap pic wit the celebs..hahahaha.
poyos!
like u never meet them before.*sigh*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...