Sunday, May 15, 2011

:: my master's convocation day ::

Assalamualaikum....

Eloo everybody...so as u all know that i had finish my master and last Thursday are my graduation day...
it was been held at dewan tuanku agung canselor, uitm shah alam..
it was the first time uitm held convo at this hall..
so it is very new, quite bigger than the one use before, dewan sri budiman...


So my session was on the first day since for all PHD and master graduate will get our scroll from
Duli Yg Maha Mulia Al-Wathiqu Billah Tuanku Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah
which our Agung on the first day..


But the sad thing is, this is my first convo that my mom agree to came but there was no screen outside the hall for parents that didn’t want get in
(kalo dok dlm dwn kn pyh nk kluar2 g toilet ke ape..)..
hurmmm..
so she just saw the picture taken by uitm during the moment i get the scroll from Agung :(


Thank God, my mom have accompany with my sis in law, my nephew-lutfy n my friends-linda, baby (which had came to my convo day since diploma-thnks very much my gurls) & iman..
so this is my first convo that many people came! 
Hahahahhahhaha..



So cut the story, let enjoy the picture people-credit to baby for most of the picture taken :)




me n mama

wit SIL n lutfy that more attractive to my flower
rather than his auntie who just graduated! LoL



my best MBA clasmate eva!

thanks gurls
very sweet moment after what we had gone
 through during  the study

we came from different degree education background, different place,
but we get along well 

with my ant flower bouquet!

he graduate too.hehe

we are on the right track babeh..lol

run baby run :P


wearing the 2 line robe make all the hardship worth!

me n him..hehehe..





~HAPPY~

1 comment:

ettyzukhair said...

congratz bell! wow kjap je dh master grad! have a great life ahead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...