Monday, April 13, 2009

?????

i dun know wat hapen to me today..actually there is many things to do..but...when there is so much things in a list...i get bored n lazy actually..dun know which one to do fes and what to delay..because everythng nned to be done before tomorow..that make me more bluurrrrrr......

oh may god....wat hapen to me..so lazy now..or there is somethng bear in mind now that didnt know how to express...hurrmmmm....maybe!! but stil blur n not a good mod...a need some one to talk.since there is nobody, this will be the place to let it go...keep thinking wat are my mistake of the problem now..do i do anythng wrong or the other side want it this way..i could not answer the question..mayb i was to ego..but since when i want to care what people think than what i want..arrrgghhhhhhhh...i hate this life sometimesss...sory god....im not that strong to deal with my life now.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...