Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...j0B hUNteR...

salam...
as today, unofficially im finish my MBA...unofficially b'cos result lum kua kn..huhu..n today bcos ptg td dh pn submit hard cover final research report to our advisor n also GBS...so skng bemule la sesi job hunter...cm crocodile hunter plak kn..hahahha..las week dh g i.view for lecture position..but xtau la dpt ke x...tgk la, ade rezki ade la kn..cos actually aku xde la passion sgt nk jd lecture, but mama memg suke kerjaya tu utk aku..hahahha.cos bese la, bile ade maste, better la jd lectre katenye..but as interest aku more on site work, so aku still apply other position in industry cmpany...ye la blaja marketing, it is more fun to work on industry than being a lecture...yes i know it is more noble to share your knowledge, teaching sumthng, but still it doesnt suite enough my soul..work must be wit passion rite??
dlu aku dh blaja til maste bcos mama wanted me too..so i had fulfill it, even though not with the highest grade, but still can be proud of rite..so as for my work life, i will determine my destiny...study is only for few years...but working is for a whole lifetime..so better to have sumthng that excite me to wake up in the mornin n go to work wit smile :)   
so after 1years and half neh, i had learn many things..the friendship, sincerity, respect n love..errkkk?? ade kah..hahahhhaha..love my frens la kn...from diploma, diferent enviromnt, wit differ people give differ input..same also in degree..but in maste, it all totally different...but it make me more matured and strong for the future..hope so..but overall the journey make me a better person than before...so pray n hoping for a good work offer to come sooner!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...